The Nexis hinge series offers a wide variety of hinges for standard door applications, specialty door applications, and frame and frameless applications. Opening angle ranging from 95° to 170°, Nexis is offered in a screw-on and dowelled version in a 42mm, 45mm, 48mm boring pattern and the Nexis Impresso, tool-free installation, is offered in a 42/45mm and 45/48mm boring pattern.
Nexis Snap-on hinges attach to Nexis base plates with an audible click. Installation is user-friendly and reliable. Just pressing down the hinge with a finger is enough to attach it to the base plate. The hinge can be detached from the Snap-on base plate by simply releasing it with the lever at the front of the hinge arm.
- Opening angles from 95° to 170°
- Tool-free Soft-close option
- Combination drilling patterns for Impresso
- Specialty applications for angled and pie cut doors
- Tipmatic options are available
- 3-dimensional adjustment with suitable base plate
- Depth adjustment +3/-1mm
- Height adjustment ±2mm
- Side adjustment +1/-3mm
- For face frame or frameless cabinets
- Impresso for tool-free application
- 42mm, 45mm, and 48mm boring patterns