CTA Braille Signs are manufactured in Australia by highly experienced specialists. CTA offers Standards approved products which conform to the Unified Braille Code, in a wide range of contemporary styles to suit your requirements.
CTA Braille Signs are available as the standard white on blue, or can be manufactured to complement a large range of colour schemes. They are available in standard acrylic, anodised aluminium and stainless steel finishes. CTA ensures that all elements of these signs including the colour contrast of specified colours, meet the requirements of AS1428.
CTA standard Braille signs are ‘peel and stick’, vandal resistant and a hygienically clean, flexible, continuous surface. These signs can be applied to all flat or curved surfaces, or added to existing signs.
CTA Braille Signs are the only Australian made signs to incorporate a 5mm luminance contrast boarder as specified in the BCA.
- Conform to the National Construction Code (D3.6)
- Conform to the Unified Braille Code (UBC)
- Specified by Government Bodies and Architects
- Apply to flat or curved surfaces
- Impervious to a wide range of cleaning products and solvents
- Fire and Vandal Resistant
- Proudly Australian Made
- Full 3 Year Product Guarantee
- Can provide a Conformance Guarantee with each Braille Sign