Architecture is brought to life by the people who experience and use it. It does not just give the building its aesthetic form, but also creates added value which first manifests itself during everyday living and working.
The face of a building is given variable expressions by means of sliding technology. Regardless of whether the façade is to be open or closed depending on the time of day, whether it needs to withstand certain climatic influences or it needs to convey a unique architectural idea. Sliding technology is the key to the best and most individual solution.
Sliding on buildings has many facets:
- Versatile solution for sliding shutters, screens and window fittings
- Wide range of options for design and temperature management
- Open to every conceivable material
Façade solutions are available in both sliding and folding and in both automatic and manual construction, with a selection of mounting and construction details:
- HAWA Frontego 30/Matic – Automated folding shutter system for up to 6 panels in each direction and up to 30kg per panel
- HAWA Frontslide 140 – Manual linear sliding system for up to 4 panels in each direction and up to 140kg per panel
- HAWA Frontslide 140/Matic – Automated linear sliding system for up to 4 panels and up to 140kg per panel
AND INTRODUCING THE NEW
- HAWA Frontfold 30 – Manual folding shutter system for up to 12 panels in each direction and up to 30 kg per panel, providing for larger opening sizes and more construction options
For more information, click on the product manual in the link below: