- Designed for existing projects
- Pour and spread or preferentially low pressure pump spray
- Cures if applied at time of pour
- Densifies, hardens and waterproofs
- Old and new concrete
- Doesn’t form a membrane – after trade friendly (Wattyl, Dulux, Ardex, Haymes, Kiesel, BASF, RLA Polymers)
- Application of flooring and topical coatings 1. Next day on existing concrete 2. Two weeks after time of pour
- Complies with AS1884-2012 Floor Coverings – Resilient Sheet & Tiles – Installation Practises
- Environmentally friendly and HACCP Certified – low odour – 0.0g/l VOC
- A 15 year warranty can be provided with an approved trained applicator
A single pack one application spray on system that deeply penetrates freshly placed concrete to provide curing equal to or better then water pond curing. It will give high compressive and tensile strength and reduce the shrinkage of the concrete without the need to be mechanically removed before any coatings or flooring systems are installed. By using this product it will ensure significant time and cost savings for every project.
Typical applications: existing concrete, areas to receive topical coatings and coverings.