Innovative technology to enhance ventilation via aluminium doors and windows.
To ensure sufficient supply of fresh air without losing the benefits of good insulation, MSF has developed a controllable ventilation system.
- Self-regulating airflow modular system
- Efficiency and gridless design with aesthetic appeal
- Ease of installation: the ventilation units are placed in spaces between the ventilation profile and the window frame
- Stable, strong frame including anchoring on top of the window
- No need for thicker glass
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- The frames can also be mounted partly behind outer walls or facade cladding for a more ‘hidden’ appearance,respecting transparency and design.
- The number of ventilation units depends on the required airflow, not on the dimensions of the window/door
- Ventalis profiles are fully compatible with Reynaers’ systems: a limited number of parts can be applied unchanged to various systems, reducing stock levels.
Ventalis is a ventilation profile installed at the top of windows or doors in the ‘dry rooms’. These can be built in different configurations depending on the aesthetics or the required airflow to satisfy the applicable regulations. The patented (pending) self-regulating units automatically open and close the air inlet when wind pressure increases or decreases, keeping the incoming airflow constant. The ventilation flap can be opened in 5 different positions allowing users to easily adjust ventilation . The self-regulating units keep the airflow at the desired level. The ventilation units are both insect-repellent and rainproof. Furthermore, By the implementation of an insulation gasket on the flap and special insulation on the connection pieces, the ventilation avoids the risk of condensation. Ventalis can be integrated in following systems : Eco system, CS 68, Eco system Optima, CS 68 Optima, CS 77, CP 130 and CP 155.