StepRight® architectural entrance matting is designed and manufactured in Australia from heavy duty anodised aluminium treads to provide an attractive, safe and easily maintained barrier between internal building conditions and the external environment.
StepRight® silently catches moisture, grime, dust and dirt at all entrance points, leaving internal floors clean, dry and safe. StepRight® is fully customisable and manufactured to size, incorporating a combination of rubber and carpet inserts in a range of colours, which can be specified as required to match the surrounding decor. It can also be framed off to provide extra delineation between the matting and internal floors.
- Custom manufactured to clients specifications
- Easily installed into recess or surface mounted
- Flexible construction ensures StepRight® will not dome and cause annoying drumming
- UV stable, stain resistant and suitable in both wet and dry areas
- Safety inserts are rated R12 in accordance with the AS4586
- Rubber cushioning ribs ensure StepRight® Matting contours to the substrate to reduce impact noise
- Ease of maintenance, components are replaceable if damaged