A cost effective way to prevent the damage caused by skateboarders to walls, benches, planters and other architectural features.
Manufactured from 316 marine grade stainless steel or tempered aluminium, they are available with an mill finish, or can be clear anodized. Where an anodised or powder coated finish is required a full spectrum of attractive colours, including safety colours can be specified.
- Designed to handle the large impact forces encountered when coming into contact with skateboards
- Can be installed on chamfered and square edges
- Non-specialised workers can easily install or CTA can install if required
- Available in a multitude of styles including dome or cylindrical knobs, square faced or bull-nosed mountable ribs and recessed blades
- Custom sizes, styles and colours can be manufactured