The HAWA-Junior 80/B (mod.) is a combination of tried-and-tested HAWA-Junior components and a cleverly developed new suspension unit and a new track stop. Both innovations stand out as they are very simple to adjust and make installation so much easier.
The suspension trolley houses both the suspension unit and the assembly wedge for innovative installation. The integrated multi-functional cover cap made of metal not only serves as a filigree cover, it also functions as a locking mechanism and as a handle for pulling out the suspension trolley.
The track stop with adjustable retaining force is characterised by a new design. It is obvious which screws are used for fixing and which ones adjust the retention force to suit the weight of the door. The integrated metal cover cap conceals the integrated technique at the flick of a finger.
Area of Application:
Variable, use of space and privacy in office and residential areas, such as retirement homes, public buildings, detached houses and apartment blocks with a high development standard, shopping centers and hotels.
Installation on the wall, on the ceiling, integrated in the ceiling and in wall pockets is possible
Extremely efficient, tool-less door installation
Simple, quick adjustment on installed door
Extremely smooth running, perfect soft closing mechanism and secure stopping thanks to the continuously adjustable interlocking force of the track buffer
Filigree designer cover caps with stainless steel effect
Minimal installation height, since just 1 mm gap between door and running track is possible
- Maximum door weight 80 kg (176 lbs.)
- Adjustable vertically ± 7 mm
(coarse adjustment ± 3 mm, fine adjustment ± 4 mm)
- Low headroom applications: around 1 mm gap between top track and sliding door
- Suspension unit with a suspension profile and an user-friendly suspension trolley with an integrated metal cover cap
- The suspension unit is fitted to the trolley from below using the suspension screw
- Height adjustment is easily made from the leading edge without the need of extracting the suspension unit
- Track stop, adjustable retaining force and cover flap
- Smooth and quiet operation
- mooth and quiet operation Both door edges must be accessible at all times for assembly
- Set with a 20 mm longer hanger bolt is available
- Can be combined with soft closing mechanism SoftMove 80 for HAWA-Junior 80