GraniTac® tactile indicator pavers, manufactured from natural granite, offer the outstanding durability of granite and combine this legendary durability with a wonderful natural appearance.
Architects and landscape designers will appreciate the breadth that GraniTac® adds to their tactile product choice. Project managers will appreciate a product which is easily incorporated without interrupting construction timelines. Building managers will appreciate a product that is permanent, needing little if any maintenance over many years. And while GraniTac® tactile indicators are ideal for the most demanding external environments, they can also be used to complement modern internal designs.
Also available in GraniTac® Select.
- Available in both hazard (stud) and directional (rib) profiles
- Very high P5 slip resistance rating, exceeding AS4586 requirements in wet and dry conditions
- Meets AS1428 tactile design requirements
- Colour and size stable
- Standard installation using normal paving practices with 2-3mm grouting between the tiles
- Available with 20mm base, 40mm for GraniTac Select.