Fordex® marine grade safety flooring has a durable, attractive surface consisting of numerous diamond shaped nodules that are further abraded on the top surface. This design improves grip even in the most challenging conditions. The surface nodules channel water away reducing unsightly and dangerous water ponding which can be the major cause of aquaplaning.
Fordex® is a cost effective way of eliminating the risk of slips, trips and falls, particularly on ramps. Fordex® provides excellent resistance to wear and the chemicals typical to the marine industry such as fuel, grease, chlorine and salt.
- Diamond nodules channel water away, reducing unsightly and dangerous surface pooling
- Delivers a P5 anti-slip rating, the highest in the industry
- Unique blend of polymers provide optimum UV stability and wear resistance
- Built-in fungicide to prevent bacterial growth that can sometimes lead to unsightly stains
- Designed to remain vibrant for the life of the product