Energy Efficient Blinds by Reflective Blinds
Maximise comfort and productivity in the Residential, Transport and in commercial buildings with Reflective Blinds® solutions. Glare and other optical distractions will be greatly reduced, providing a great ambience for computers and other displays to be used effectively.
Fire Ratings available in the full current range of films in 2003 using AS/NZS 3837:1998. Tested by CSIRO and given an average specific extinction area significantly less than the required 250m²/Kg. Refer to specification C1.10a section 3(c) of the Building Code of Australia.
Rated Group 1 means that they are suitable for use in all areas of the following classes of buildings both sprinklered and non sprinklered:
– Class 2 & 3: Sole occupancy units
– Class 3 or 9a: Accommodation for the aged, people with disabilities, children & health care
– Class 5: Buildings, open plan offices with minimum floor dimension/ceiling to ceiling height ratio >5
– Class 6: Buildings , shops or other with a minimum floor dimension/floor to ceiling height ratio >5
– Class 7, 8, or 9b: Schools & classrooms
– Class 9b: Other than schools: theatres and halls, etc, auditoriums
– Class 9c: Aged care buildings, resident use areas