The AllVu frameless glass wall now offers an option of an automatic door. Standard access has been via the pivot door which requires manual operation. The autodoor option allows the user to enter/exit the room By simply activating the sensor without having to continuously open and unlock the pivot door.
The opening mechanism is an automatic door opener and can be opened By various methods such as an auto sensor, swipe card, an internally operated switch or via a remote control. The wall system is suited to 12, 15 and 19mm thick toughened glass with an approximate height limit of 3200mm for all 3 nominated glass thicknesses.
- Any panel along the opening of the operable wall can be
- selected as the auto door.
- More than one set of auto doors can be configured into the wall
- (dependent upon the application).
- Panels provide uninterrupted views across the entire opening of the wall.
- The glass rail has a single piece profile eliminating face cover plates.