Typically, hotels and restaurants have an abundance of windows so it’s not uncommon for establishments to find themselves battling glare that obscures views. This is why glare reducing window treatments are crucial to better guest comfort and ambiance.
Glare and heat often pose a problem which makes dining or lounging unbearable during some of the best times of the day, resulting in these prime areas around striking windows and views empty. It is unfortunate that such areas are avoided due to the excessive heat and glare radiating through the windows.
In addition to blocking glare, solar heat gain and preserving views, reflective blinds also protect fine upholstery, carpets, and floors from fading and damage. So the benefits extended beyond just improving guest experience into savings on energy.
- INTERNAL Reflective Blinds are mounted inside the glass, protected from the wind and the weather
- SEE THROUGH Reflective Blinds are truly transparent like a pair of sun glasses.
- SUN PROTECTION Reflective Blinds offer excellent protection from the sun.
- HEAT Reduction:
- Between 50% and 80% of the HEAT producing solar energy is rejected. (These figures depend on which Reflective Blind film is used, type of glass and window frame, and size of window.)
- GLARE Reduction: Between 91% and 97% of the sun’s GLARE is eliminated (Depends on which Reflective Blind film is used. Glass type will also affect VLT *.)
- FADE Reduction: More than 99% of the harmful UV rays are filtered out. (Furnishings will FADE eight to ten times slower when Reflective blinds are used.)
- WINTER WARMTH Depending on how they are installed, Reflective Blinds can reduce winter heat loss by up to 45%.
- SECURITY Under normal conditions, you cannot see from the outside.
RAC resort Western Australia(Motorised and Remote Controlled System)