As we now know flexible and efficient space utilisation is becoming a must. Intelligent solutions are needed that facilitate multifunctional room configuration combined with openness and – when required – transparency as well. Operable wall systems give the benefits of natural light along with sound insulated spaces.
Movable, interlocking panels suspended from an overhead track system should be;
- Sound rated panels for effective noise control
- Available in paired (folding) and individual (omni-directional) configurations
- Can include access doors for easy entry and exit
- Blend with a room’s aesthetics, similar to a permanent wall when extended.
- Available in a wide range of colours and finishes, including:
- Vinyl, fabric, veneer, whiteboard
- Combination of either, glass (for visual interconnectivity) or non-transparent substrates for privacy
- Sliding top mounted glass framed doors.