Whisper quiet to operate, Acoustica’s AeroPac is the solution to improve interior air flow and quality when windows cannot be opened due to noise and pollution.
It goes without saying that sound insulation is only one of AeroPac’s outstanding characteristics. This small device that runs as quiet as a whisper, uses as little energy as a television in stand-by mode, is easy, fast and clean to retrofit. With its inconspicuous and contemporary design blends in well with all furnishings and in every room: whether it’s a bedroom in an aged care or health care facility, hotel suite, children’s room or living room.
In noisy environments close to airports, rail corridors, freeways and high-density road traffic, and with windows either non-operable, restricted operable or closed to keep noise and pollutants out, the AeroPac acoustic ventilator will maintain a healthy interior environment.
AeroPac provides a solution that is already well-proven in numerous large construction projects. The AeroPac ventilator takes in outside air, removes engine emissions, absorbs airborne noise and silently provides a healthy supply of clean, fresh air.
Key benefits of the AeroPac® acoustic air ventilator –
- Provides wellbeing by letting you achieve a restful and peaceful sleep
- Draught-free and super silent ventilation
- External noise is eliminated almost entirely
- The new LCD display makes operation easy, from the infinitely variable air quantity control right up to the programmable timer
- Active carbon filter for filtering exhaust fume odours (non-washable) supplied with every unit
- Optional carbon impregnated dust filter for filtering pollen/dust (washable)
- 3-year warranty is given on every AeroPac