The CTA SureSteel® range of stainless steel tactile indicators offers the highest quality tactile combined with stunning appearance and market-leading ease of installation. SureSteel® is available in a range of styles to suit your aesthetic and safety requirements. The Classic range offers a concentric ring top, and smooth or stepped side face. The Chiaro range combines SureSteel® quality with anodised black, brass or aluminium finishes. The SureSteel® Select range introduces colour to tactile ground surface indicators, without compromising the high levels of compliance, safety and durability that stainless steel provides. Select comes with coloured poly top or side options, which offers specifiers a greater range of colours to meet luminance requirements on a larger number of substrates, all while retaining the strength of stainless steel. SureSteel® utilises CTA’s patented Drill&Lock installation method, eliminating the need for messy adhesives, reducing both installation time and cost, and allows the area to be open to pedestrian traffic immediately.
TEN YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY R13 SLIP RESISTANCE HAZARD & DIRECTIONAL OPTIONS STAINLESS STEEL, BRASS OR ALUMINIUM PATENTED DRILL&LOCK INSTALL
SEVEN SELECT COLOUR OPTIONS
Superior design makes SureSteel® tactiles the specifier’s choice
- Manufactured from 316 extruded austenitic Stainless Steel for superior strength, appearance and durability.
- Meets all requirements of AS1428 design for access and mobility.
- Patented Drill&Lock® fixing spigot – allowing fast, clean installation without adhesive and immediate use of the area.
Aust P/No. 2008202373, 2009233692, 2012101429, 2012101536
- Patented design element providing unique AS4586 R13 slip resistance
Aust P/No. 2010201685, 2007101236, 2012100680
- ISO guaranteed manufacturing process
- Industry leading 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty