What is the purpose of making concrete antimicrobial?
Oxtek Australia’s Medi-Vet Range is a unique patented technology developed for environments that harbour bacteria.
With SteriTouch additives Medi-Vet eradicates bacteria which can cause contamination and infection, it will also permanently prevent moisture transmission through the concrete (15 Year warranty available)
Bacterial infections such as MRSA, E. coli and Listeria can be very serious and Medi-Vet acts as a complementary measure to routine cleaning.
- Successfully tested against other enveloped viruses, such as Influenza, Avian flu and SARS
- Makes concrete impermeable, increasing longevity.
- Cures, Densifies, Hardens and Waterproofs concrete up to 200mm
- Ideally applied as a cure at time of pour by spray but can be applied to existing clean porous concrete
- Acts as an internal moisture barrier for Floor coverings and Topical Coatings
- Application of Vinyl & Topical Coatings 2 weeks after pour
- Complies with AS1884-2012 Floor Coverings-Resilient Sheet & Tiles – Installation Practises
- Environmentally Friendly & HACCP Certified – Low Odour – 0.0g/l VOC
- A 15 year warranty is provided with an approved trained applicator.
- Increases tensile & compressive strength.
- Retards efflorescence & Shrinkage cracking