Series 5000 is designed to accommodate most general applications.
- Engineered to perform at heights up to 5 meters
- Customise your operable partitions with a wide array of decorative surfaces
- Utilise partition space with chalkboards, pin boards or projection/writing surfaces
- Extend or retract seals with one simple turn of operating handle. Handle can be removed to prevent unauthorised panel movement.
Features of the Series 5000 operable partitions:
- Basic MDF face – Standard 75mm thickness for superior acoustic performance
- Aluminium frames – Available in plain and colour anodising, and powder coating
- Interlocking vertical stiles – Prevent sound leaks and align panels during set-up
- Vertical edge trim – Provides face protection and durability (invisible on overlaying faces)
- Fixed top sweeps – Retractable seals are required or optional on some models
- Retractable seals – No dragging on floors or ceilings during movement. Optimum sound control and panel stability when extended.