The Invisivent® EVO is a thermally broken window ventilator that is installed on top of aluminium, timber or uPVC window frames. This almost invisible installation guarantees maximum light penetration since the glass size is not reduced plus the Invisivent® EVO ensures the supply of fresh and healthy air without draughts (thanks to its self-regulating flap).
• Airflow at 2 Pa: 51.3 m3/h/m
• Airflow at 2 Pa: 14.3 l/s/m
• Airflow at 1 Pa: 10.8 l/s/m
• Equivalent area: 13.700 mm²/m
• Surface area: 0.062 m²/m
• Controllable: 6 stepped positions
• U-value: 2.8 W/(m²K)
• Sound reduction Dn,e,w (C;Ctr) in open position: 27 (-1;-1) dB
• Sound reduction Dn,e,w (C;Ctr) in closed position: 49 (-2;-4) dB
• Height: 62 mm
• Depth window frames: from 50 to 184 mm (or more upon request)
To download the brochure click here.