Ontera’s Manaaki System is in Step with the Goals of High Performance for Aged Care
From health and safety, to comfort, energy efficiency, and ease of maintenance, the Ontera’s Manaaki System is in step with the goals of high performance for Aged Care.
The Manaaki collection is inspired by nature’s nurturing instincts and the people who so generously give care and support for the infirm or aged members of our community. A warm, homely feel delivered by elegant organic tones and seamless textures. Subtle contrasts and sophisticated patterning provide a functional yet calming balance – designed to contribute comfort and support for a soothing environment.
Manaaki carpet achieves technically superior performance via:
• Aquafil® Econyl yarn with 100% recycled content
• 100% recyclable
• 18% recycled content
• Impervious polyolefin backing, PVC-free
• Push pull force test – independently certified and passed for use with wheeled equipment
• Flammability rating – exceeds industry standards
• VOC rating – exceeds industry standards
• Thermal Resistance (R Value) – exceeds industry standards.
For more information please click here.