Microcote HPU for an Endless Range of Applications
A solvent free, virtually odourless, urethane coating with exceptional adhesion and performance properties.
- Restore existing vinyl, rubber or linoleum to remove scratching and improve appearance and reduce cleaning costs.
- Rejuvenate ceramic, porcelain, terrazzo, stone and provide hygienic protection for grout lines on floors and walls.
- Seal or colour concrete floors in corridors, kitchens, warehouses and car parks, including safety line marking, logos and lettering.
- Timber sports floors, hardwood floors, covered decking and other engineered or solid timber floors including parquetry.
- Metal surfaces including steel door frames, stairs, cover plates and engineered metal products.
- Superior finish where gloss enamel paints are required with virtually no odour.
A range of additives makes Microcote HPU suitable for an endless range of applications.
- Accelerator – Reduces curing time by 50%.
- Performance Plus – Improved bonding to hard to adhere to surfaces and increased durability.
- GripLok™ – Anti-slip additive for Satin and Matte products – Up to a P5 slip rating.
- GripLok™ Gloss – Anti-slip additive for Microcote Gloss – P3 slip rating with a gloss finish.
Post Views: 143