Hufcor: everything you would want in an external glazed bi-fold door
Hufcor’s new Series Max Glazed Bi-fold door system will change the way you look at and specify externally glazed bi-fold doors.
In designing this new system, Hufcor have used their commercial know-how to provide a robust, functional yet elegant glazed bi-fold door system that aesthetically looks the part in both high-end residential or commercial projects.
The system is entirely supported from the carrier systems above which eliminates the operational issue known to affect bottom track operating bi-fold door systems.
With the extensive use of Schlegel QL 3009 – AQ21 Aquamac seals and with all standard door hardware tested to US Armour standards which is far more rigorous than Australian and New Zealand Standard requirements, you can be assured of a bi-fold system that will constantly perform at the highest level.
Features & Benefits:
- AS2047.2014 Certified
- WERS Certified
- Maximum Height 3000mm
- Maximum Panel Width 1000mm
- Maximum Opening Width 14000mm for certain panel configurations
- Inward and Outward opening options available
- Single glazing from 6mm – 13.38mm in thickness
- Insulated Glass Units (Double Glazing) from 24mm – 32mm in thickness
- Rebated or Flat Sill options
- Accepts Lockwood 3540 or compatible locks and compression locks.
- Can be fitted with Panic Exit door furniture
- Tomma polymer wheel carriers, 304 grade stainless steel hinges and pivots come standard
- Available in standard finishes of Satin Natural Anodised or Dulux Duratec powder coat.
The Hufcor Series Max bi-fold door system does everything you would want in an external glazed bi-fold door, offering Architects and their clients new design scope with the assurance of Hufcor engineering.