Schools enjoy the benefits of acoustical separation and full daylighting with Hufcor acoustic glass wall.
insets (top to bottom)
Full height inset pass doors and protective bottom mullions offer protection and a design consistency.
Translucent glass inserts can also provide full privacy yet allows muted daylighting to enter divided rooms with this system using Hufcor mechanical bottom seals.
Acoustic Glass Wall Partitions
Combine acoustic separation and the aesthetic appeal of glass Panels are of glass surrounded with a nominal 75 mm thick durable aluminum frame with top and bottom sweep seals.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS FOR ACOUSTIC GLASS WALL
- Lever Closure Panel – An expanding jamb seals the panels in the opening. When not in use, nothing remains in the opening.
- Mullions – Allows for segmented faces.
- Inset Pass Doors — Enables access between rooms.
- Blinds – Inset in the glass, manual tilt operation.
- Mechanical Bottom Seal – Quick-set Hufcor seal systems available.
- Solid or Sound Absorptive Faces – Adjacent panels can contain solid or acoustic materials.