Whisper quiet to operate, AeroPac increases interior air flow and improves air quality.
The ideal solution when windows can’t be opened due to excessive noise and pollution.
It goes without saying, sound insulation is only one of AeroPac’s outstanding characteristics. This small device that runs as quiet as a whisper, uses as little energy as a television in stand-by mode, and is easy, fast and clean to retrofit. The inconspicuous and contemporary design blends in well with all furnishings and in every room, be it a bedroom in an aged care or health care facility, hotel suite, children’s room or living room.
In noisy environments close to airports, rail corridors, freeways and areas with high-density road traffic, the AeroPac acoustic ventilator will maintain a healthy interior environment. AeroPac provides a proven solution which is highly specified in large construction projects.
Put simply, the AeroPac ventilator takes in outside air, removes engine emissions and pollutants, absorbs airborne noise and silently provides a healthy supply of clean, fresh air.
Key benefits of the AeroPac® acoustic air ventilator are:
- It Provides well-being by letting you achieve a restful and peaceful sleep
- It is draught-free and super silent ventilation
- External noise is eliminated almost entirely
- The new LCD display makes operation easy, from the infinitely variable air quantity control right up to the programmable timer
- It has an Active carbon filter for filtering exhaust fume odours (non-washable) supplied with every unit
- An Optional carbon impregnated dust filter for filtering pollen/dust (washable) is available
- A 3-year warranty is given on every AeroPac