Paired or Omni Directional Wall Panels: These are wall panel systems designed to create flat walls when set up. The wall can consist of single panels or paired (groups of two or three). These are the most common type of folding walls sold throughout the world in commercial office spaces. The panels are equipped with Hufcor’s unique top and bottom “Quik-Set” seals that extend and retract to seal the panels into place and stop sound from leaking around the panels.
- Smart use of space – room sizes can be changed in a matter of moments to capitalise on the revenue potential of commercial space or simply create the most efficient use of floor space.
- Acoustics – the movable wall is the highest specification range of fully operable, individual-panel systems. Acoustic insulation of up to 58dB noise reduction is achieved with a combination of acoustic infills and operable top and bottom seals.
- Operation – space without a trace. When the operable seals are retracted the panels will glide effortlessly and quietly along the unique aluminium overhead track system (no need for floor guide). Final closure of each panel is by a removable operating handle that extends the seal from the top and bottom of each panel forming an acoustic seal.
- Adaptable configurations – the track and carrier system provides ease of operation and directional flexibility, allowing panel stacking in countless configurations.
- Panel options – individual panels can be constructed with either manual or semi automatic retractable top and bottom seal. Panels are also available curved or with inset pass doors and glazed cut-outs.
- Finishes – systems can be supplied in a wide choice of popular finishes include MFC, veneers and laminates, as well as dry wipe surfaces, wall coverings and fabrics.
With Movable walls you can control how your space is utilised and offers an effective space solution for many commercial environments.
Smart use of movable walls offer flexibility for commercial interior spaces. Operation can occur seamlessly when the operable wall seals are retracted and the panels are moved effortlessly and quietly into postion. Adaptable configurations, tracks and carriers systems provide ease of operation and directional flexibility, allowing panel stacking in countless configutations. Panel options can be constructed with either manual or semi automatic retractable top and bottom seals. Operable wall systems can be supplied in an almost endless choices. Popular finishes include HPL, veneers and painted and vinyl and fabric coverings.